In person services at St Anne’s and Earnley
We hope as many of you as feel safe will join us on Sundays and throughout the week – but fully understand if you cannot. The churches will also be open every day for private prayers and worship.
As from Sunday 8 May 2022:
- Mask wearing will be optional
- Hymn books and hassocks will be reinstated
- Everyone will be able to sit where they, themselves, feel comfortable
- With regard to Pews News, those online will still receive Pews News via email
- If you are not online, collect your Pews News from the Barbara when you attend church
- If you are not returning to church for health or other reasons, and are not online, your Pews News will be delivered as normal via your letterbox
We continue as follows:
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the church
- Communion will only be in one kind, only the priest will receive wine from the chalice on behalf of the congregation
We will follow our normal pattern of services in the weeks and months ahead, accepting that safety restrictions will remain in place for the foreseeable future and updated with developing advise.
Our churches are open for private prayer.
St. Anne’s is open from 11.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday and 11.30am – 5.00pm on Sundays. Part of the church has been roped off for the use of private prayer and to enable that area to be cleaned regularly. Please do not go outside of this area.
Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser, provided in the porch, on your way in and also use the sanitiser provided near the door, at the back of the church, on your way out. This is very important, not only to safeguard yourself, but to protect others using the church.
We want everyone using the church to stay safe and stay well.