Contact details for concerns about an adult or child

St Anne’s contacts


If you are a child and you need to talk to someone about things that are happening to you that you don’t like, please visit the Childline website or telephone Childline on 0800 1111.

Chichester Diocese

  • If you are an adult and you need to access support about something that is happening to you, please Explore this site to find out how you can do that. Scroll down to find links to various support organisations for you to contact.
  • If you need to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team, please visit Contact the team.
  • If you need to report a safeguarding concern to the statutory authorities in Sussex, please visit What to do if…, choose the option on the left that most describes the situation you are concerned about, and follow the advice and further links you find there. Please remember to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team as well once you have contacted the statutory authorities.

Parish policy documents